Sunday 14 August 2016

Round 16 Summary

Finally it's over!

Births: 4 (Janelle Patterson, Rhea Newman, Drake Domingo, Beck Robinson)

Deaths: 1 (Kurt Robinson)

Engagements: 1 (Amabelle Harper and Patrick Marlowe)

Marriages: 1 (Amabelle Harper and Patrick Marlowe)

Break-ups: 1 (Frieda Robinson and Christian Price)

Graduations: 5 (Dawn Whitfield, Zach Whitfield, Josh Cooper, Lilly Fielding, Finn Harris)

New residents: 2 (Kaitlyn Brennan, Gabriel Domingo)


Total population: 91 (47 females, 44 males)
Babies: 2
Toddlers: 7
Children: 17
Teens: 13
Adults: 40
Elders: 12

2 comments:

  1. It's been a fun round - congratulations on another one down!

    Heh, I was sitting here trying to remember who Drake was, sure that I'd missed a post. Then I clicked and realised I just never noticed Anthony's surname before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to be done with this round and I hope the next one won't take this long!

      At first I was going to use Midlock-Domingo as Drake's last name but I roll for last names nowadays if the parents don't have the same last name and he got his father's. I don't think I've even mentioned Gabriel's last name in the few updates he's appeared in so no wonder you didn't know it!

      Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete