Friday 29 July 2016

Happy Birthday, December 2026

Dixie and Tom had talked about a third child but they weren't actively trying so baby #3 comes as a bit of a surprise. It doesn't really matter though because they are extremely happy and can't wait to see whether their daughters Liana and Janelle will get a baby sister or brother. The baby is due in June 2027.

Dixie doesn't remember having any specific cravings during her previous pregnancies but now all she wants to eat is anything spicy and hot. Tom tries not to complain but it gets a bit boring to have chili con carne for every meal.

Rhea Newman has just celebrated her first birthday!

She gets a lot of loving from her big sister Briony.

It's hard to tell at this age but it sure looks like Rhea is the spitting image of her father.

Rhea's parents Malia and Greg as toddlers.


Notes:

  • Yay, another baby for Dixie and Tom. She actually got pregnant when I played them but since I had planned to write in that they are talking about baby #3 I didn't want her to get pregnant right away. So she's been in a pregnancy limbo for now, LOL. As said, the baby is due in June 2027.
  • Greg's genes seem to be very strong because I think Rhea is all him except for her colouring. For some reason I had written in my notes that her hair is brown when in fact it's black. However I rolled "Shrapnel" for her hair colour so it looks more brown than black anyway.

6 comments:

  1. Aww, Rhea is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too but then I think like that about all my sim kids ;)

      Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete
  2. I agree, she's a cutie and so happy that baby #3 is on the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhea's really cute and I like that she looks a bit different than her big sister. I'm so excited about baby #3 for the Pattersons, their genes seem to mix really well.

      Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete
  3. Yep, Rhea is definitely a daddy's girl! Absolutely adorable as well. :)

    Can't wait to see Dixie and Tom's baby! Are you hoping for a boy or a girl or happy with whichever?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more I look at Rhea the more it looks like she's totally Greg's mini-me except for her hair colour.

      I can't wait either! I'm hoping for a boy because I really like the name I've picked. I'll be really disappointed if I don't get to use it LOL.

      Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete