Sunday 22 May 2016

Little update on what's going on

I don't know if anyone follows this blog anymore since it's been inactive for months but Wellington is still alive. I just haven't loaded my game for months because I've been so busy with a full-time job and my first semester as a uni student. 

The good news is I'm almost done with my first semester (just one more course to finish, yay) and I don't have any courses scheduled for summer. This means I might actually have some time to play! I miss my sims so much but I feel that I've missed the sims community even more. Hopefully from now on I can schedule in a little simming even after my courses start in the autumn.

7 comments:

  1. Yay for finishing your first semester! That's a great achievement. I hope you get some play time to wind down when it's all over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on completing your first semester!

    ReplyDelete
  3. still reading blogs when appear. Sometimes Real life gets in the way. Once you have time, then start playing and blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also still reading your blog! My life has been busy (in a good way) with other stuff, too, so that my Sims have had to take a bit of a back seat, but I am soon going to complete the current round and will hopefully then do what I've been meaning to do for a long time: Re-organize New Maximiliania!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all :) Still a bit of studying to do... well actually a lot because the course is worth 5 credits but once it's finished I'll definitely start playing again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really impressive! how did you manage to deal with full-time job and studying? enjoy you playing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not going to lie, it's been tough to find time to study. Basically I just made a schedule for myself and then did my best to stick to it. So far so good! Thanks :)

      Delete