Monday 29 February 2016

Happy Birthday, September 2026

It's a month before Paige Robinson's due date but she and her husband have come to the hospital due to Paige having contractions. Nurse Holt tries to assure Jack that there's nothing to worry about.

Dr Williams comes to see her patient and informs the couple that the baby will definitely be born today. She too says there's nothing to worry about and the baby will be just fine.

"Your kid's just a little bit anxious to see their parents" the doctor jokes.

It turns out that nurse Holt and Dr Williams were 100 % right. Paige gives birth to a healthy baby boy. Todd and Emma come to see their new sibling the next day.

Beck Maxwell Robinson has blonde hair and brown eyes just like his big brother Todd.

Little Jenson Thayer is celebrating his first birthday.

Jenson looks a lot like his father Nicholas but he has at least his mother Astrid's eye colour and freckles and maybe some other features too.


Notes:
  • I decided that for once a wellingtonian baby would be born prematurely so Beck was born one month before the due date. Mainly because I'm too lazy to do a separate birthdays post for October, LOL. 
  • I think it's really great that a couple with black and red hair get three children with blonde hair. Even though I was kind of hoping we'd get a mini-Jack with black hair and blue eyes.
  • At first I thought Jenson looked exactly like Nicholas but I think he probably has Astrid's face shape and maybe her mouth too. And may I just say that Astrid is one of the cutest toddlers I've ever seen and now I want her to have a thousand babies, LOL.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Beck is adorable! I'm glad he's healthy, seeing he arrived a bit early.

    Jenson is a little cutie too - definitely looks like his dad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't want too much drama so Beck is healthy, mainly because I don't have time to do research about premature babies, LOL. I'm so anxious to see what Beck looks like when he grows up.

      Jenson is a nice addition to the gene pool in Wellington. I don't have any playables with similar features.

      Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome baby Beck! Yea, 36 weeks is considered term now in a lot of places, so most babies born around then tend to get a clean bill of health. Though it's best for them to cook as long as they need to :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info, now I don't feel bad about not doing research, LOL.

      Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete