Monday 22 February 2016

GOSSIP! Issue 15/2026


Movie icon Stella Harris met author Elissa Cooper for a cozy lunch at Exmoor's new restaurant. The two seemed to have a lot to talk about - perhaps more movies of a certain lady detective will see the light of day soon?

Elissa Cooper still works full-time as the leader of the Wellington Area Police Deparment's SWAT team. Our source at WAPD tells that Mrs Cooper is a strong-willed lady who doesn't tolerate any nonsense at work. "She's worked hard to get to where she is and is probably tougher than most male police officers. Not everyone likes that because there are still men in this day and age who find it difficult to take orders from a woman."

Stella Harris has already directed two movies based on Elissa Cooper's books about female detective Diona Harding - a character believed to be based on Mrs Cooper herself. The two women, who are both over 60 years old, are known to be good friends. Whether they were discussing a new movie plan or just enjoying a warm summer day together remains to be seen.


Notes:
  • Finally a new issue of GOSSIP! I got the idea when I decided to take Elissa and Stella out for lunch while I was playing Elissa's household.
  • The main character in Elissa's books is called Diona Harding and the name is very heavily inspired by the best action film series in the whole wide world: DIE HARD! You know... Di Harding. Haha, I crack myself up sometimes.
  • I've managed to get a few more updates lined up before I drop off the face of the earth again. They'll be published sometime this week and the next.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! Glad that sneaky paparazzo from the last update got a story out of his snaps, lol!

    Di Harding - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was about time for another appearance of this high quality publication, lol.

      I was trying to come up for a good name for the character and nothing seemed right until I came up with Di Harding. Then I just had to use it!

      Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete