Sunday 4 October 2015

Happy Birthday, June 2026

Eve and her boyfriend Gabriel are ready to welcome their baby into the world. Eve is feeling surprisingly well considering that she's been in labour for a few hours now. Maybe the torture she puts her body through as a ballet dancer helps with the labour pains. Gabriel just tries to support his girlfriend the best he can.

It's a boy! Eve and Gabriel name their son Drake Anthony. He'll take his father's last name.

Eve's dad and stepmom are delighted to meet the new addition to their family.

They get to take their baby home after a couple of days in the hospital. Eve never thought she could love anyone as much as she loves Drake.

Drake has reddish brown hair and gray eyes.


Notes:
  • Yay, a boy! Ok, I cheated. I have a real shortage of boys in the baby-toddler age groups so I've decided to give myself permission to try three times to get the gender I want.
  • Gabriel has moved in with Eve and is now a playable, you can see his profile here. Lilly moved into her own apartment which you will see in her next update.

4 comments:

  1. Yay, Drake is adorable!

    I've been doing the "try three times" thing for years! LOL. I don't consider it cheating. Really, it helps keep the population down, because there are more playables you can marry off to other playables. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to age up Drake to see what he looks like!

      Yes, that's the reason I decided to do the "try three times" thing too! I was thinking that I'll have to move in more and more townies when these kids age up.

      Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it.

      Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete