Sunday 13 September 2015

Happy Birthday, April 2026

The initial shock of the surprise pregnancy has worn off and Paige and Jack are excited about welcoming baby #3 into the world. Paige's pregnancy is showing so they've told their kids Todd and Emma who are very happy to get a little sister or brother in a few months.

Notes:

  • Just a little update to mark the beginning of second trimester for Paige.
  • I have my game open right now so hopefully I get an update done rather sooner than later.


2 comments:

  1. Whee, can't wait to meet the new baby! I'm glad Paige and Jack are getting excited now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait either! I sort of feel like powering through play sessions to get to the birthday posts, lol! I think Paige and Jack are really happy that she's pregnant, it was just such a huge surprise for them (and me) that it took some time to get used to the idea of another baby.

      Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete