Monday 10 March 2014

Happy Birthday, February 2025

Dixie and Tom are leaving for hospital right after Dixie's sister Janie comes to babysit their 2-year-old daughter Liana. Their second child is ready to arrive!

Dixie and Tom know what to expect so they are much more relaxed now compared to when Liana was born. It doesn't mean that Tom is any less concerned but Dixie stays calm the whole time.

It's a girl! Everything goes very smoothly and the proud parents get to take their little girl home after couple of days in the maternity ward.

Meet Janelle Sabrina Patterson. She has black hair and brown eyes.

Briony Newman celebrates her first birthday. She's a very happy little girl who enjoys playing with her toys while her mommy works on the sewing machine.

Extras: Let's compare genetics!

Briony...

....and mommy Malia and daddy Greg as toddlers. The more I look at these pictures the more I think that Briony looks exactly like Greg. I was kind of hoping she would take after her mom more because Greg already has his mini-me in Iona.

Notes:

  • I was hoping that Dixie and Tom would get a boy because I really liked the name I had picked but I'm happy either way.
  • I've been playing at a steady pace now so I have a few updates ready and scheduled. In case I haven't mentioned it (I probably have): I love my new computer! 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She really is.

      Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete
  2. Briony definitely looks like Greg?! What a cutie she is!

    And yay, welcome Janelle! Do you think they'll have a third or are they done now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't be too disappointed that Briony looks like Greg because I think Iona is really adorable. Maybe not as a kid but as a teen I really like the way she looks.

      I checked Dixie and Tom's Ideal Family Sizes. Dixie's IFS is 4 and Tom's is 3 so I think they might have a third kid in the future.

      Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete
  3. Another girl for Dixie and Tom! Welcome Janelle!

    Briony is a cuty, and she really looks like Greg. Maybe their nex kid will be more like his mom ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe Dixie and Tom will be the parents of four girls which I think would be kind of cute. I already have a family with 4 boys so it would be fun to have the other too.

      Malia and Greg aren't done with kids, that's for sure so hopefully their next kid will take after Malia.

      Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete