Tuesday 10 September 2013

Lot tour: Rimrock Apartments

November 2024

Rimrock Apartments is located in Exmoor. It has four low-rent units.

First floor layout.

Second floor layout.

Downstairs lobby.

All the units have identical layouts. Residents bring their own furniture and can decorate the apartment any way they want.

There's not much space but the apartments aren't too crowded.

The kitchenette is equipped with all the essential appliances.

Unit layout.

Notes:
  • I wanted an apartment building with tiny units for college graduates and others who can't afford bigger apartments. I found some layouts online, picked my favourite and did my best to simmify it. It works surprisingly well.

6 comments:

  1. These look perfect for starter homes! I love lot tours; they always give me one or two ideas for my Sims' homes, even though I hardly ever build them myself, but often give a make-over to one of the pre-made houses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like lot tours too and for the same reason you do. If I need to build something I usually check out other simmers' lots to get ideas.

      Thanks for reading. :)

      Delete
  2. I've already commented on N99, but it's not hard to keep telling how nice these apartments are!

    Spacious enough for 2 sims without being too cramped, and still not too large for 1 sim to get lost in the space.

    Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you're making me blush, LOL.

      I want to move more of my sims into the building because it's so much fun to play small apartments.

      Thanks for looking. :)

      Delete
  3. Stephen's such a lucky guy to live in this awesome place! I don't have many small apartments in my game but I should try them out sometime. It would be fun to try decorating one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Stephen's a lucky guy. I wouldn't mind living an apartment like that!

      Decorating such a small place is quite fun, there's not too many options how to arrange the furniture because of the limited space though.

      Thanks for looking. :)

      Delete