Monday 28 December 2009

Falling slowly

Round 10: Autumn 2014


Erin Fielding is 19 and Iona is 2.
(
Greg is 21.)


Narrated by Erin Fielding

I think Tom is trying to act as mediator for me and Greg. He's always saying how much Greg misses me and when they come over he urges Greg to say how pretty I look. I know he means well but he's getting on my nerves. I finally told him that he has to stop doing that.


Greg has been coming over a lot lately. He seems to really love spending time with Iona. I've been able to concentrate on my studies much better because I know that Iona is in good hands. I don't know when Greg studies. It seems he's always at our house or going somewhere with the boys.

We studied together one evening after Iona was put to her crib. I don't know. I feel like I'm falling slowly back in love with him. He seems so different now, much calmer and somehow more... I don't know - more like an adult!

He gave me the sweetest kiss before he left. Part of me thinks that I shouldn't let him off the hook so easily but the other part thinks that we belong together. I don't know what to do.

Semester grades: Erin A+ (GPA 3.9)

Notes:
  • Title from "Falling slowly" by Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová
  • I'm trying to keep the university updates quite short since I'm doing them separately.

7 comments:

  1. No, Erin, no!!! Run, run, run! Ugh, I really don't want those two to get back together, he is such a flake. Sorry for the strong feelings, but I want Erin to have her happily ever after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's actually rolled up the want to get engaged to Greg a couple of times. I don't know, I kinda see them ending up together but not yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! I'm all for them getting back together because they have a child together, but maybe Erin can find someone better for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I'm a bit of a sucker for a reunion. I wouldn't mind seeing them get back together, as long as Greg really has changed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Riverdale, Erin actually has a crush on townie Benjamin Barnes but I don't want her ending up together with him because he's so much older. (I don't exactly know how she developed the crush on him.)

    Carla, I'm a sucker for a reunion as well. I think Erin has learned her lesson so even though she's falling back in love with him she won't give in too easily (or better yet, I won't). She'll make him show her that he's changed.

    I put Erin and Greg on the "Friend Zone" in ACR so they won't jump on each other at every occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Carla, if Greg really has learned his lesson, then I'm for a reunion too. Im sappy, and like happy "beginnings" so to speak.

    I really like the photo of Erin with Iona above her sofa! cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kinda strange but with his hair I keep thinking Greg looks like Logan Gates-Watson from Pine Hollow.

    ReplyDelete