Monday 15 September 2014

Happy Birthday, June 2025

Malia and Greg Newman are pregnant with their second child together and they're over the moon with joy. The baby is due in December 2025.

Astrid Moseley is on her third trimester now and on the contrary to what she was expecting she's actually kind of enjoys having the excuse to take it slow. She's still working full-time but on her free time she mostly just lounges around in her pajamas and watches reality tv.


Notes:

  • Yay, Malia is pregnant again! I don't remember if I had announced it before but well, now you know. :)

4 comments:

  1. I don't remember you announcing it! That's exciting - can't wait to meet these two babies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a feeling I hadn't talked about it yet. I really really hope at least one of these babies is a boy!

      Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete
  2. Very exciting for Malia and Greg! Astrid looks comfy in those sweats and who doesn't enjoy lounging and reality tv? She might as well enjoy the freetime while she can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited about these upcoming births, especially Astrid and Nicholas's baby to see what they look like.

      Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete