Friday 6 September 2013

Happy Birthday, November 2024

Dixie Patterson has come to the maternity ward for her third trimester checkup. Her husband Tom and their 1-year-old daughter Liana joined her hoping to see glimpse of the baby in the ultrasound.

Doctor Williams assures Dixie that everything's looking really good and the baby's growing like it should.

Notes:
  • I still have a few things missing from my DL folder for the hospital and the ultrasound machine's one of them so I had to do with other pictures this time.
  • I only have two more updates for Round 15 (+ a lot tour) so it's looking like I'll finish it after all. :)

6 comments:

  1. Exciting! I can't wait to see Dixie and Tom's new baby. :D

    And yay for almost finishing your round! I have quite a way to go before that, so I'll live vicariously through you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see the new baby either! :D

      You'll get there, don't worry. The end of this round means I get to do all the tedious nerdy stuff which I complain about but secretly enjoy a lot, LOL.

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forwad to Dixie and Tom's new baby.

    The end of a round is always an exciting time, at least for me, time for birthdays, new ROS, all new things :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :)

      I always love doing the January birthdays and this time I have a huge birthday post coming up! I've already rolled my ROS for Round 16 but I won't be putting online until the end of this round. Nothing too dramatic which is a nice change for this round's death ros.

      Thanks for reading. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It really is. Hopefully it won't take me very long to play until the birth of this baby so we'll all get to see which one they'll have.

      Thanks for reading. :)

      Delete