Monday 30 May 2011

Happy Birthday, Autumn 2021

Phoebe Lind will give birth to her twins by a planned C-section so she and her husband Samuel come to the hospital as scheduled. Doctor Sandra Williams welcomes them and takes them to the patient room.

"Here, let me help you sit down. Dr Cooper will be with you in a few minutes" Dr Williams says and leaves the room.

The procedure goes well and Phoebe gives birth to fraternal twins, a girl and a boy.

A couple of days later Samuel takes their daughter Paloma to see her baby brother and sister for the first time. Phoebe holds Jasper Damian while Samuel lets Paloma take a closer look on Tessa Eleanor.

Shea Harris celebrates her very first birthday.

Shea and her mom Dawn live with Dawn's parents but her dad Finn comes to visit them often. Dawn is getting ready to move to Brixton University with Shea in a couple of months.

Speaking of parents, here are Dawn and Finn as toddlers:
I think Shea looks mostly like Finn although her eyes might be from Dawn.

Extras:

Dawn's twin brother Zach is also going to college and he prepares for it by breaking up with his girlfriend of two years, Olivia.

The poor girl's still in love with Zach but he feels like he's way too young to commit to anyone at this point in his life.

This is all autonomous! Dawn may not roll many wants related to Shea but she plays with her and reads to her all the time. It's so sweet.


Notes:
  • Zach and Olivia's break-up shouldn't really be in the birthdays post but I just wanted to give some kind of closure for their relationship. He's aging up to young adult in the winter and the break-up wouldn't have really fitted into any of the remaining updates for this year. So there you have it.
  • Jasper and Tessa are the 7th and 8th babies born this year! However they won't be included in the round summary (which is still more than a year away) since they're playable NPC's.
  • Sending a sim to the hospital used to be a sure way to crash my game. But I sent Phoebe there TWICE and it worked perfectly! I'm so happy :)

8 comments:

  1. First, I'm glad the crashing is under control and second, BABIES!!!! I'm so excited that the twins are here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, 8 babies! I haven't had that many in a year for ages... although I think my sims would if I let them :)

    Glad its not crashing any more... the game can be so frustrating at times. BTW I love your banner - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, so much excitement! Well, not for Zach and Olivia, I guess. Poor Olivia.

    Shea is too cute. I think she looks like her mum. I'm looking forward to seeing how Dawn copes at uni next year, on her own with Shea.

    I forgot Phoebe and Samuel were having twins - those are such great names and I bet they'll turn out as adorable as Paloma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apple Valley, you and me both, I hope my game continues to work! I'm excited about the twins too. Not so excited about all these kids in one class in a few years. ;)

    Thanks for reading. :)

    Blackcat, I haven't had so many babies born in one year ever. I have to learn to say "no" to my sims!

    I hope this is the end of the major problems with my game, so far so good. And thanks, I think the new banner's quite sweet.

    Thanks for reading. :)

    Carla, yeah, not so much fun for Zach and Olivia. He was fine with the break-up but she kept crying and crying until I sent her home. Usually my sims fall out of love when they break up but she really is still in love with him, poor thing.

    Shea is really cute. It'll be interesting to see how Dawn juggles the duties of being a mom and a student. I haven't decided her living arrangements yet, I have a few options in mind but more of that later.

    I only announced the twins in the previous birthdays post because I had just assumed that she was having just one baby.

    Thanks for reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore Shea!! She's so cute and adorable!!

    Welcome to the world Jasper and Tessa :) I like the names! Wow 8 babies in 1 year! I thought I have many with 6 in 1 round!

    Poor Olivia, a break up is never easy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tanja, Shea is adorable. I think she's one of my all-time favorite toddlers already! :)

    I'm glad you like the names. I had Jasper picked out a long time but Tessa was a last minute choice out of a few girl names. I know, it's been a crazy baby boom this year in Wellington. Hopefully it'll slow down next year.

    I felt bad for Olivia although I knew the relationship was never meant to last forever.

    Thanks for reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The twins are super cute and I like their names.

    Poor Olivia.

    ReplyDelete