Thursday 13 May 2010

I'm offline

My internet operator closed down my connection on monday due to my computer being infected by a nasty virus which keeps spamming whenever I go online.

My PC is now being cleaned at a local electronics store and I'll probably get it back on friday or saturday. Hopefully the operator will re-open my connection then. And hopefully all my stuff won't be swiped from the hard drives!

I probably won't be able to get online until I get my connection back up so goodbye for now :)

2 comments:

  1. I've been wondering if something had happened to you (I'm just a worry-wart!), so I'm glad you're alright.

    I'm annoyed on your behalf about your PC though and I hope they manage to clean out all the nasties without touching any of the important stuff, ie. Wellington! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I hope your PC gets back safe and sound! I'm sure we'll all be waiting for your return!

    ReplyDelete